Reuse. Reduce. Hydrate.
Did you know that the AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) suggests about 5 ounces (or two kid-size gulps) of water or a sports drink every 20 minutes for an 88-pound child. Offering healthy drinks regularly with Drink in the Box, Pura, and Kupp will help ensure proper hydration…and reduces waste.
HealthyKids. Healthy Planet.
Drink in the Box is Leak-proof when closed, Dishwasher Safe, and extremely Durable.
MAKE A HEALTHIER DRINK
FACT: Disposable juice boxes are terrible for kids
- Usually poor quality juice
- High sugar content (+7 tsp in some cases)
- No fiber
- Evaporated vitamins
- And are even susceptible to hidden mold – just do a search on “juice box mold” for yourself!
How do you know what your kids are drinking if you cannot see inside the box??
- CocoHydro by Big Tree. Just mix with water for Coconut Water Anytime…Anywhere.
- “Juice Water” Mix your favorite juice with some water for a less sugary option.
- “Fruit Water” Add some fresh sliced fruit, berries, or a squeeze of citrus to your water.
- “Green Smoothies” …or whatever color your family loves!
- Kefir. My daughter prefers it over chocolate milk.