Know the difference
Compare natural rubber pacifiers to other options on the market. Understand why Ecopacifier is the safest, most natural choice.
Why choose Ecopacifier?
- Sustainably made from 100% natural rubber = biodegradable. Good for the baby and good for the Earth!
- Safe, one-piece design. No small parts mean no choking hazards. Also, no tiny cracks and joints for dirt and bacteria to buildup!
- Soft natural rubber won't leave marks on the baby's face.
- Soothing design. The round shield touches the baby's nose, simulating the soothing touch of breastfeeding.
Have a question? Find your answer HERE
- Why Ecopacifier?
- What shape pacifier is best?
- What is Ecopacifier made of?
- How often should it be replaced?
- How do I sterilize my pacifier?
- Natural Rubber. Round shield simulates the sensation of mother's breast touching a child's nose during breastfeeding.
- Just like Mama. Ecopacifier soft natural rubber won’t leave marks on the baby’s face.
- One-Piece. molded into one piece. No small parts mean no choking hazards.
- Biodegradable. 100% natural; free of checmical-softeners, colorants, and masking agents. No micro-plastics. Paraben-free. Phthalate-free. BPA-free.
- 100% Plastic-free, including the packaging!
This product is made from 100% natural rubber from theHevea Tree. Various conditions including humidity, temperature, season of harvest, etc. can effect the color (making product appear darker or lighter), and smell (scent of natural rubber). The beauty of 100% natural products is that their variability is a confirmation of nature itself--the tree in spring is much different than the tree in autumn.
Subscribe and save 15%!
An Ecopacifier Subscription checks one more thing off your already long to-do list.
All pacfiers should be replaced after 6-8 weeks, depending on use. After this time, the natural rubber material begins to "relax" and the nipple may expand. Once this occurs, it is likely that your child will begin to mold their own pacifier, making it difficult to replace with a new model.
"Love your products so very much! The only pacifiers I've used with my daughter. :) Thank you for what you create."